Can you have more than one Apple USB SuperDrive in operation at the same time on a Macbook 15" Retina?
I have a late 2013 Macbook Retina 15" 2.3 GHz i7 and was wondering about purchasing two Apple USB SuperDrives, i.e. one for each USB port. I have a number of DVDs I want to add to my hand-coded media entertainment app and running two drives simultaneously would make the import process much quicker.
My assumption would be that you can, but any info from others would be much appreciated.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?
- Asked by Brandy B from Glen Ellyn
- 5 Jun, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Is there a adapter or way to make one of the thunderbolt ports on my macbook pro retina 15 inch a extra USB port?
- Asked by Christopher C from Morrison
- 13 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a adapter or way to make one of the thunderbolt ports on my macbook pro retina 15 inch a extra USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…