Is it safe to have the SuperDrive under a 2014 Mac Pro desktop?
It'd be nice on my desk to have the Super Drive with my Late 2014 Mac Pro (cylinder tower) sitting on top of it as A) It looks good and B) it saves room considering the Super Drive has such a short cable (I know I could use an extension but then my desk is messier and the drive is further from the computer.
I just worry if the Super Drive has had any weight tests done on it. It's a good build with the nice metal case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there educational pricing for the Refurb Mac Pro for students?
- Asked by Shauvik R from Atlanta
- 29 Jan, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there educational pricing for the Refurb Mac Pro for students?)
- Asked about: Refurbished Mac Pro 3.5GHz 6-Core I…
No answers yet
will these work with imac mid-2014?
- Asked by Patricia L from Carmel
- 27 Aug, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will these work with imac mid-2014?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5mm Headphone Plug
Will this work to connect a USB Superdrive to my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Cynthia L from Chicago
- 2 Aug, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to connect a USB Superdrive to my MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter