is there a portable cd drive you can buy to plug in and use with ipad ? if not how do you load things that are not available online?
I just want to know can you use this super drive with an ipad or is there some other way to upload things from a cd to your ipad
1 Answer from the Community
Although there aren't any disc drives you can plug into your iPad/mini iPad, there are many different ways to import data. When you plug it into your Mac or PC, you can use it like a flash drive and drag and drop files. You could also use a file hosting service, like Dropbox, to import files. Dropbox offers 2GB of storage for free, and they have an app for the iPad/mini iPad/iPod free of charge as well. You could even go as far as saving files from e-mails sent to your iPad.
My suggestion to you would be to look into Dropbox and/or explore iTunes. You can find just about any movie, song, book, etc. at a reasonable price and you'll always have a digital copy of your content.
- Answered by Brandon B from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this fit the ipad II Air? will it also allow thumbprint access?
- Asked by Donna B from Davisburg
- 19 Nov, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit the ipad II Air? will it also allow thumbprint access?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad mini - Blue
How can I remove something that has appeared on my iPad and interferes with most things I enjoy?
- Asked by Ellen R from Bartlett
- 17 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I remove something that has appeared on my iPad and interferes with most things I enjoy?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does a new Airport Extreme have enough power at the USB bus to power a portable hard drive like the LeCie 2TB Porsche Portable Drive?
- Asked by John Y from Mount Pleasant
- 15 Dec, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a new Airport Extreme have enough power at the USB bus to power a portable hard drive like the LeCie 2TB Porsche Portable Drive?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme