Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with a 2007 iMac, which has the latest Yosemite upgrade?
1 Answer from the Community
The quote below is from Apple technical: "The Apple USB SuperDrive and MacBook Air SuperDrive are compatible with any Mac manufactured after 2008 that doesn’t have a built-in optical drive." However the spec's below come from the information provided on the Apple USB SuperDrive page: System Requirements Compatible with the following computers: MacBook Pro with Retina display MacBook Air iMac (late 2012) and later Mac mini (late 2009) and later Mac Pro (late 2013)
- Answered by Michael V from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this support the Apple USB SuperDrive, Model # A1379?
- Asked by New O from Los Angeles
- 26 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does this support the Apple USB SuperDrive, Model # A1379?
Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?
- Asked by Hua Feng W from San Jose
- 19 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?
Will the standard USB port on this adapter work to connect to external SuperDrive?
- Asked by Zian T from Belvedere Tiburon
- 26 Feb 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Will the standard USB port on this adapter work to connect to external SuperDrive?