Will this work with all other MacBook (2011) and MacBook AIr (2011).When I bought SuperDrive last year, it only work for MBA but not MBP or any others
2 Answers from the Community
All of the Apple USB SuperDrives only work with Macs which do not have a built in SuperDrive.
- Answered by Mark G from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The "new" Apple USB SuperDrive will only support the current
Mac Mini, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
To put it another way this USB SuperDrive will only work with
Macs without built-in optical drive and
Macs not being able to optional built in an optical drive.
- Answered by Kang-ling W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with a late 2011 13" mac book pro charger
- Asked by Ethan R
- 27 Feb 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a late 2011 13" mac book pro charger)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Is this compatible with a MacBook Pro late 2011, which has the "original" Thunderbolt 1 port?
- Asked by Amy J from Peterborough
- 29 Mar 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with a MacBook Pro late 2011, which has the "original" Thunderbolt 1 port?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
can i use on mac book air 2011 model
- Asked by Rugby B
- 1 Jun 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use on mac book air 2011 model)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet