can i use this product to transfer a file from my usb that contains a video & audio, documents & want them transfer to my ipad 4th gen
2 Answers from the Community
You can transfer that file if two other conditions are also present. 1) You only want to transfer video and pictures. 2) You plug a Powered USB hub in first. A Powered USB hub has a wall adapter to supply power (you get an error message on the iPad from the USB drive drawing too much power if the hub doesn't get power from the wall).
If both of those conditions are met, this will work.
- Answered by Josh C from Stansbury Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. This simply swaps the tail end of the normal iOS sync cable to a standard micro-usb.
- Answered by Russell Z from West Valley City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use the adapter to transfer documents to my iPad off a flash drive?
- Asked by Theuns L from Pretoria
- 9 Sep, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the adapter to transfer documents to my iPad off a flash drive?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Can you transfer documents onto the iPad with the SD or usb connector?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 22 Jun, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you transfer documents onto the iPad with the SD or usb connector?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit