how does it work do you charge it and can it charge your phone without having it plugged in
1 Answer from the Community
This is for charging an Apple device that normally uses an Apple lightning cable (iPhone 5 and above, etc) only you can use a Micro USB cable (like many android devices are charged with) connected through this adapter to charge the Apple device with a micro-usb cable.
It will not work for using any type of micro USB hardware devices with your apple device.
- Answered by Ronald Y from Kennewick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you charge the iPad while the camera connector is plugged in to it?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 20 Aug, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the iPad while the camera connector is plugged in to it?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Do I have to charge the dock before it can charge my phone?
- Asked by Toni L from Maple Valley
- 3 Nov, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to charge the dock before it can charge my phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
- Asked by Bethany H
- 23 Feb, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter