What is the practical usage of this?
Is the only use for this with an iPhone 5 for 'charging'? How about connecting a digital camera?
- Asked by fn from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the practical usage of this?)
2 Answers from the Community
Per an EU MoU (IP-09-1049), mobile phone manufacturers are required to support micro-USB connections on their devices. This ensures that regardless of device, one type of charger connection will work.
Apple satisfies this requirement by providing an adapter at additional cost. If you're like most people and have multiple devices that use micro-USB in addition to newer Apple products, this device allows you to use the same cables for all of them, be it charging or connecting to your computer.
- Answered by Thomas N from Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is only for charging and syncing.
- Answered by William L from Thornton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the HomePod heat up much during heavy usage?
- Asked by Eric V from Richmond Hill
- 18 Jun, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the HomePod heat up much during heavy usage?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Does the quick guide includes information about the usage of the app?
- Asked by Emiliano R from Mexicali
- 23 May, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the quick guide includes information about the usage of the app?)
- Asked about: IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic