If I connect the 30-pin to my iHome and then connect it to my iPod 5, can I play audio through the iHome speakers?
1 Answer from the Community
I use this adapter with the I-Home AlarmClock/Radio dock and it works great. Once your I-pod touch 5th generation is connected it will prompt you to download a free app onto your device that will take about 60 seconds. Once you have done that it will work fine. The sound is great and uncorrupted. I would recommend this as its the best way to adapt this device.
- Answered by Gail C from Woodbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this connect to Ihome docks 30 pin with a 30 pin to micro usb?
- Asked by Anthony P from Humble
- 15 Oct, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect to Ihome docks 30 pin with a 30 pin to micro usb?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
I have an 8-pin IHome and a 30-pin Ipod touch what do I need to play music from my ipod on my ihome?
- Asked by Linda P from Addison
- 11 Apr, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an 8-pin IHome and a 30-pin Ipod touch what do I need to play music from my ipod on my ihome?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)