Will new nano work with ihome dock
- Asked by fn from Enfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will new nano work with ihome dock)
2 Answers from the Community
Not necessarily. It depends on which iHome you have. If you have an older iHome dock that has a 30-pin dock connector, that you will have to separately purchase the 30-pin to 8-pin connector to make your iHome compatible with the new iPod Nano.
- Answered by Brian S from Sykesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the Apple 7th generation Nano does not fit with the ihome docking stations. You will need to purchase a lightning 8 to 30 pin adapter, then, hopefully. Good Luck :)
- Answered by Allison W from Bark River
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I attach my nano 7th generation to my IHome. Is there an adapter for this?
- Asked by Ann M from Elverson
- 26 Dec, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I attach my nano 7th generation to my IHome. Is there an adapter for this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter