Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player
I own a JVC RB-NV50 Boomblaster which I use for dance classes. My husband has just bought me a nano ipod 7th generation. Unfortunately the JVC has a 30 pin ipod dock and a usb port but wont read the ipod using the usb port. Will it be able to read the ipod using the lightning to 30 pin adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
I own JVC Boomblaster NB70 with 30pin Ipod dock. The lightning adapter didn't work with it - Ipod touch 5g wasn't recognized as IPod-device. Due to the adapter +new Ipod touch height you couldn't close the 'door' anymore.
- Answered by Dirk P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the DVD player work on a TV?
- Asked by Sharon K from Bradenton
- 28 Aug, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the DVD player work on a TV?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Can I play with Blueray player with iMac
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 4 May, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play with Blueray player with iMac)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter