Will this work with a BOSE SoundDock® II digital music system? I am disappointed that the iPod Nano doesnt support the Bose iPod Soundocks.
2 Answers from the Community
Having trouble with iPod nano 7 th generation recognizing it on my v25 Bose system using Bose docking station
- Answered by Maggie R from Wimauma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've had the same problem and have just found out that what's required is a M-M mini plug such as the Griffin GC17103 Auxiliary Audio Flat Cable.
- Answered by Alexandra M from West Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a MC584LL/A iPod shuffle 2GB .Will this cable connect my ipod 2GB to a bose sound dock digital music system
- Asked by Joseph H
- 17 Apr, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a MC584LL/A iPod shuffle 2GB .Will this cable connect my ipod 2GB to a bose sound dock digital music system)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
will this work with a iPad II?
- Asked by Marvin C M from Florissant
- 19 Jul, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a iPad II?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad mini - Blue