lightning to 30-pin adapter to connect tomtom carkit and Iphone 6 plus. Is it possible?
1 Answer from the Community
I tried this adapter with a wifi-only retina iPad mini and the first generation TomTom car kit (the one that was supposed to have a better GPS chip than the iphone 3g that it was originally designed for).
It worked to charge and sync when connected to my laptop and an old 30pin cable.
The iPad didn't didn't charge or connect to the TomTom dock however. No amount of wiggling or moving the 30 pin end on the dock connector seemed to work. I couldn't get it to connect via bluetooth to the dock GPS chip either.
- Answered by Anthony T from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter compatible with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Karen T from San Diego
- 10 Apr, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter compatible with iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter