does any one know if the Lightning Dig AV adapter, will alow images of the default map progem to display on a larger screen? has anyone tried this?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Maps will display on a larger screen.
The screen in this mode is an exact duplicate of whatever is displayed on the iPad/iphone.
On an iPhone 5, which I just tested for you, the image is very slim and central when the iPhone is vertical, but when the device is horizontal it near-fills the screen.
Note that the display doesn't show the map at a different size to your device (This may sound an odd thing to suggest, but Netflix, for example, outputs video to a separate screen, with a different resolution to that shown on the iOS device- I believe this is because there is a different path through the display chips for hardware accelerated video)
- Answered by Peter J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this effect your screen clarity?
- Asked by Gino D from Bloomfield Hills
- 28 Jan, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this effect your screen clarity?)
- Asked about: 3M™ Privacy Screen Protector for iP…
No answers yet
Anyone know how to adjust the brightness of this display using the MacBook Pro Touchbar?
- Asked by Damon H from New York
- 15 Jan, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Anyone know how to adjust the brightness of this display using the MacBook Pro Touchbar?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?
- Asked by James M from Outer Cove
- 29 Apr, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet