Does is adaptor works on IOS 12 for the HDMI output? Also, do you need to plug in the USB for it to work?
1 Answer from the Community
The one I have, Model A1438, works fine on every HDMI device I've tried it with. This is on an iPad Pro and an iPhone 8, both running iOS 12.1. And no, you don't need to plug in the USB (I assume you mean the Lightning socket) to a power source, as many other such adapters require. That is perhaps this device's most compelling feature.
- Answered by Lyle G from Spanish Fork
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work on any ios version?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 16 Nov 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work on any ios version?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet
Will a USB C adaptor to an HDMI 4k monitor work if I am using 2 monitors?
- Asked by Bespoke D from New York
- 2 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a USB C adaptor to an HDMI 4k monitor work if I am using 2 monitors?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU