how do I know if need the lightning digital av adapter or the vga adapter for my tv?
1 Answer from the Community
Look on the back/side of your TV and see what sort of input connector you have. There is no confusing the two with each other. (See pictures these two different connectors of Apple website.) If you have both I'd go with the digital av.
- Answered by Robert P from Placitas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the difference between a VGA adapter and an AV adapter
- Asked by Linda A
- 17 Aug, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between a VGA adapter and an AV adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
is it possible to watch a live sketching demo with digital av adapter?
- Asked by Zito K from Brownsville
- 16 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it possible to watch a live sketching demo with digital av adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter