It appears that audio is sent with video on the HDMI connection. But is audio still available simultaneously at the earphone jack?
Audio + video on HDMI is fine for my TV but if I plug HDMI into a projector that does not handle audio I would like to know if audio would still be available simultaneously at the earphone jack. If not I would have no sound unless I also buy some sort of HDMI audio stripper device.
Likewise, is that Lightning connector on the adapter only for pumping in charging power or anything else available there such as digital audio?
I am specifically referring to iPhone 6 running iOS 8.xxx.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there anyway to charge and use this simultaneously? (I was thinking of using this as usb audio in)
- Asked by David "peachey" M
- 29 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anyway to charge and use this simultaneously? (I was thinking of using this as usb audio in))
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Does this also work as a microphone jack / audio line in adapter?
- Asked by Patrick H from Albuquerque
- 10 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this also work as a microphone jack / audio line in adapter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapt…