Does this adapter work for Israel?

Using it for a Macbook.

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Yes. U need to use the EURO-PLUG, which is the plug that has two circular prongs.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions