Off to France & have correct electrical travel plugs. Voltage ?
Will my MAC computer, iPad & iPhone recharge w/higher electrical wattage? or is there a need for something else? While living in Germany in the for 13 years (70-80's) we had to use a huge electrical converter the size of a gallon milk container which were super heavy and expensive for all electronic equipment. Now wondering if I need anything other than a conversion plug for the end of my Apple products as some electronics are dual voltage.
- Asked by Lucille T from Lewisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Off to France & have correct electrical travel plugs. Voltage ?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- 21 Apr, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Does this charger have the electrical wall connector?
- Asked by Jana M from Warrenton
- 26 Dec, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger have the electrical wall connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)