Will this cable support Thunderbolt 2 speeds when connecting two Thunderbolt 2 rated devices?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The cabling is exactly the same in both Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2. As long as both devices support it, you'll get the faster 20Gbps speed.
- Answered by David S from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
USB speed when using thunderbolt 3
- Asked by Nova Y from Elmhurst
- 15 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate USB speed when using thunderbolt 3
No answers yet
will this cable work with a thunderbolt 2 port?
- Asked by Thomas L from Oakland
- 12 Apr 2015
- Flag as inappropriate will this cable work with a thunderbolt 2 port?