will this cable work to connect 2 thunderbolt ported iMac 27" 3.4 i7 to3.4 i5 to make video connection not mirrored but 1 mouse works both screens
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it will make one of the iMacs to work as a external display. Just hit Ctrl+F2 on the iMac you want to be the main one.
- Answered by Fabio T from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Control F2 on the mac that will be the slave monitor, also the keyboard and mouse will not work while in this mode on slave iMac, control F2 to deactivate to normal condition both work independently again
- Answered by Dean D from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cable do I use to connect my IMac (IMac5,1) to an Olevia flat screen?
- Asked by Sandra I A from Chicago
- 6 Mar, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I use to connect my IMac (IMac5,1) to an Olevia flat screen?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Compatible with iMac 3.4ghz
- Asked by Michele W from Lewes
- 27 Jan, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with iMac 3.4ghz)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Will this adapter work to connect my Canon video camera, which has a DV cable port, to my mac?
- Asked by Lisa B from Mansfield
- 8 Nov, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work to connect my Canon video camera, which has a DV cable port, to my mac?)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable +…