if i started my initial backup wirelessly, can i plug it in to make it run faster? would i have to start the backup all over?
I just purchased the AirPort Time Capsule and initiated my first back up. I didn't have an extra ethernet cable lying around so i figured i would do it wirelessly. Unfortunately i have 700gb's to back up and it says it's going to take 4 days to complete. if i were to get an ethernet cable, could i plug it in to make the backup run faster? and if that is a possibility, would i have to restart the backup from the beginning or would it pick up from where the backup currently is now? (105gb out of 700gb). thanks.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the Airport Extreme make wireless faster if you use hotspot from your iPhone?
- Asked by Trae B from Blanchard
- 12 Jun, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Airport Extreme make wireless faster if you use hotspot from your iPhone?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does the device automatically start charging with connection to lightning port?
- Asked by John M from Westlake
- 20 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the device automatically start charging with connection to lightning port?)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation USB-C XXL Unive…