Airport Extreme with Wifi Broadband Stick
Currently, I am using a wifi stick attached to my router with USB (for 3G) to share my unlimited internet to all my device. I would like to know if I can extend or improve my connection by using Airport Extreme, aside from the features already mentioned e.g. HD sharing, printer sharing etc.
- Asked by Eric P from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Airport Extreme with Wifi Broadband Stick)
1 Answer from the Community
Your stick uses 3G broadband, like a cell phone, to provide service to your devices.
this is separate than what an Airport Extreme is built to do.
Airport Extreme is a Router with Wifi built in.
So you would have this scenario:
1. Internet Service provided by an ISP and coming into your house via Modem
2. The Airport Extreme connected to said modem, and then it shares the internet connection
wirelessly to any device in your house.
- Answered by Terry J from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect to a wifi broadband device
- Asked by Leah K from Heathcote
- 18 Jul, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to a wifi broadband device)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
are the nodes compatible with airport extreme router to expand Airports extreme's range?
- Asked by May B from Palos Verdes Estates
- 11 Sep, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (are the nodes compatible with airport extreme router to expand Airports extreme's range?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi…