Does this support 220V ?
Because i am planing to take this to another Country which uses 220V instead 110V. Please let me know. thank you
- Asked by Eranda J from Montebello
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this support 220V ?)
3 Answers from the Community
According to the specs sheet, it does. Supports 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz; input current: 1.5 amp.
- Answered by Mike M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I got one last summer from the states and took it with me overseas. We use 220/240 volts. Works great.
- Answered by Khaled G from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Make sure you look at the electrical information on the product or on the manual that comes with it. Normally, most Apple products have inputs of 110V to 240V.
- Answered by Joseph N from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it support dual voltage (110V to 220V)?
- Asked by Pushkar R from Phoenix
- 28 Oct, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support dual voltage (110V to 220V)?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?
- Asked by 放 张 from 北京
- 22 Nov, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio Mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet