Does this case fit the new IPad which came out March, 2017. It (the new iPad) is slightly thicker than the Ipad Air 2.
2 Answers from the Community
Sorry the NEW iPad is too large. Will not work. The new iPad is closer to the size of the original iPad Air. Hope this helps.
- Answered by James H from Marion
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am using it and am not totally satisfied, but it works fairly well. I frequently feel the need to push the iPad back into the case, but it almost fits. The magnet doesn't work also. I would wait for Apple to update it, personally. Maybe get a regular Smart Cover.
- Answered by Keenan M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad
- Asked by Patrick F from Centreville
- 28 Mar, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
will the apple pencil work with the new iPad 2017?
- Asked by Melody M from Greensboro
- 7 Apr, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will the apple pencil work with the new iPad 2017?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Will this cover fit the Ipad Air 2
- Asked by Gloria S from Bunbury
- 11 Jun, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cover fit the Ipad Air 2)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad (6th & 5th Ge…
No answers yet