Is this USB-C to USB 3.0 or USB-C to USB 2.0?
I have an external HDD that is a USB 3.0 connection, I need an adapter that is USB 3.0 compatible to take advantage of the higher data transfer rate offered by USB 3.0.
1 Answer from the Community
It uses USB 3.0 standards. It supports both USB 3.0 power delivery and USB 3.0 5 Gbps speeds.
- Answered by Jake R from Redding
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the USB ports on the usb-c adapters USB 2.0, 3.0 or 3.1?
- Asked by Jeffrey R from Independence
- 18 Jan, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the USB ports on the usb-c adapters USB 2.0, 3.0 or 3.1?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Is that a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port along with the HDMI and USB-C port on this?
- Asked by Mark Z from Los Angeles
- 11 Mar, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is that a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port along with the HDMI and USB-C port on this?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter