This works incredibly well on my iPad Pro. Noticeably faster charge times. Can I use it on my iPhone 6 Plus?
iPad Pro and iPhone 6 Plus?
1 Answer from the Community
You can use it, yes, but it will not charge your 6 Plus any faster than the 12W USB adapter (such as the one that comes with the iPad Pro). It will, however, charge the 6 Plus faster than the 5W adapter that comes with the iPhone. The iPad Pro 12.9" is the only iOS device that will use the full 29W of this plug
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the 6s and 6s Plus as well?
- Asked by Robert S from Austin
- 1 Feb, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the 6s and 6s Plus as well?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone
No answers yet
Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable
- Asked by Ethan L from Bethel Ct
- 24 Apr, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
Will this charge both the iPad Pro and the iPad Pro pen at the same time?
- Asked by Rhea C from Malabar
- 27 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge both the iPad Pro and the iPad Pro pen at the same time?)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …