Do we have to buy the new adapter for iPhone compatibility, or will the old one work with the iOS 9.2 update?
1 Answer from the Community
The original lightning to SD adapter will work fine with iPhones running iOS 9.2 or newer.
The only benefit to buying the newer SD adapter is if you have an iPad Pro. The iPad Pro models have higher (USB 3-like) transfer speeds that the older SD adapter does not support. If all you're transferring is photos, the older adapter is fine.
- Answered by Steven M from North Plainfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I send my battery case back to get a new one if it has been under and year and the old one is broken?
- Asked by Michael R from Kingston
- 29 Aug, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I send my battery case back to get a new one if it has been under and year and the old one is broken?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is it iOS9.2 compatible for iPhone 4S and iPad2 ?
- Asked by Trevor A
- 27 Dec, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it iOS9.2 compatible for iPhone 4S and iPad2 ?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable