how do you charge apple pencil
- Asked by Morris G from South Orange
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you charge apple pencil)
1 Answer from the Community
By now, you will have found out, but never mind... uncap the back of the Apple pencil to reveal a lightening connector (the type used on iPad and iPhone). Plug the Apple pencil into the iPad. 15 seconds of charging, according to Apple, will give you 30 minutes of use of the pencil. The Apple instructions say you can charge up the pencil using a system similar to that of iPad and iPhone (Apple USB adaptor, such as you use for iPad, iPhone or iPod).
Apple does not say how long you should take to charge up the pencil for the normal USB adaptor.
- Answered by Philip R from Roma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to charge Apple Pencil?
- Asked by Jose R from Kansas City
- 6 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How to charge Apple Pencil?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack
Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil
- Asked by Christopher V
- 21 Jun, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
No answers yet
Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?
- Asked by Robyn P from Laurelton
- 17 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter