Is there an integrated storage for the pen with the iPad Pro and the Logitech keyboard?
Just wondering if there is like a magnetic attached slot to slip the pen in and store it with the iPad pro with the keyboards or something along those lines. Hoping they have a small hollowed section in the keyboard somewhere to store the pen, as would be nice if they incorporated this in the designs!
1 Answer from the Community
You’ve probably already made your decision but I’ll answer anyway. There is a wide loop at the top of the unit when the slim combo keyboard is set up. The Apple Pencil 1st gen, fits in it and it seems quite firm in it’s grip. I bought the Logitech slim combo for my iPad Pro 2nd gen, 12.9” because it protected both the front & back, unlike the apple keyboard (at the time). The pencil holder is a bonus.
They newer IPad Pro/Pencil 2nd gen work great together - as you’ve described, incorporated into the design. My sister has one. The pencil snaps magnetically to the ‘top’ (when opened, it’s the top) and it also charges at the same time. My Apple Pencil has to be plugged into the lightning port on the iPad & is waiting for someone to bump it & break everything :(.
- Answered by Judith M from Highland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it charge with the Logitech Slim Combo case (keyboard detached) on the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Richard O from Wexford
- 20 Nov 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it charge with the Logitech Slim Combo case (keyboard detached) on the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…
Can I use iPad Pro microphone input with Logitech Slim Combo keyboard?
- Asked by Jonathan S from Pittsburg
- 1 Dec 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use iPad Pro microphone input with Logitech Slim Combo keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…
Will it store iPad pro +keyboard?
- Asked by Donata D
- 17 Jan 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it store iPad pro +keyboard?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12‑inch MacBook …
No answers yet