Can this item be used to connect the iPad Pro to a tv set via a hdmi or usb cable
1 Answer from the Community
To do that, you would need the Digital AV to Lightning adapter. This adapter only provides a USB port. Be warned that you cannot daisy chain adapters. Only the adapter that is directly connected to your device will function. The adapter connected to the lightning port on the adapter connected to your device will only pass power. Basically you have to choose between having an HDMI port OR a USB port at a particular instance and not both at the same time.
- Answered by Dillon A from Cumberland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.
- Asked by Kd B from Del Norte
- 18 Feb, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 19 Dec, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
HDMI Cables for iPad Minis
- Asked by Lavinia I
- 24 Dec, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (HDMI Cables for iPad Minis)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet