Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is this compatable with the first gen ipod shuffle
- Asked by Leon K from Gilbertesvile
- 9 Feb, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatable with the first gen ipod shuffle)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
It this compatible with the iPad mini?
- Asked by Veronica H from Detroit
- 12 Dec, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (It this compatible with the iPad mini?)
- Asked about: Osmo Genius Kit Game System for iPa…
Is it compatible with iPad Mini?
- Asked by Alex G from Montreal
- 1 Jun, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPad Mini?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet