How do you work that power adaptor extension cable?
1 Answer from the Community
I just had the same exact question.
If you search for the video "How to Connect Mac Power Cord Extension" on YouTube you'll find a video that will explain it in about 8 seconds. I can't include the link due to forum guidelines.
Here's a written description. Look at the "brick" portion of your charger. It's a square about 3 inches by 3 inches. In one corner is the plug for the wall. You'll notice that the plug isn't a seamless part of the brick -- this is a clue! If you hold the brick with the plug in the upper left corner, pull the "plug square" to the left and it will slide out.
Hope this helps,
- Answered by James D from Blacksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this extension cable enable a ground connection?
- Asked by Christian W from Staten Island
- 20 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this extension cable enable a ground connection?)
Would this work with a Thunderbolt to Ethernet adaptor to extend the length? Or is it an extension for display only?
- Asked by Alexa C from Baltimore
- 19 Jul, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with a Thunderbolt to Ethernet adaptor to extend the length? Or is it an extension for display only?)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to USB-C Cable (USB 3.…
Do you sell the cable and its extension separately?
- Asked by Claudia A from Sutton
- 14 Jun, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you sell the cable and its extension separately?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…