MK122LL/A vs MK122B/A?
Is the extension cable MK122LL/A compatible with a 2017 touchbar 15" macbook pro (87w) or do I need to purchase this particular extension cable (I believe it is MK122B/A?)? I am confused because all other retailers selling apple extension cables only sell MK122LL/A, which does not state 87W in the description, rather "Use it with MagSafe and MagSafe 2 adapters and 10W, 12W, and 29W USB power adapters." Thanks.
- Asked by Kellie R from West Chester
- Flag as inappropriate (MK122LL/A vs MK122B/A?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
lightning dock vs. lightning cord. What are the advantages of getting the dock over just using a charging cord?
- Asked by Lawrence K from Ypsilanti
- 29 May, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning dock vs. lightning cord. What are the advantages of getting the dock over just using a charging cord?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White