Are the buttons on this case responsive?
I had one for my 6 Plus and it wasn't that great especially on the on/off button? Also, does it smell any better, i.e of leather? My 6 Plus one didn't smell at all....Thanks.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, however, because the case is leather, it takes a few days for the buttons to work in.
- Answered by Sam J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do you have to cut anything out on the case to access the iPad buttons
- Asked by M R V from Washougal
- 28 Oct, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (do you have to cut anything out on the case to access the iPad buttons)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
What is the frequency response?
- Asked by Mark L from Seattle
- 20 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the frequency response?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
No answers yet