is the leather case replaceable? can return it to apple store and get a new one when its damage or dirty?
2 Answers from the Community
The case has a one year warranty. I exchanged mines for another one after it got dirty and was all scratched up. All you would need is the receipt and has been one years time from date of purchased.
- Answered by Harry C from Daly City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My case frayed at a corner within one year. I contacted Apple for a replacement and was told that they considered that normal wear and tear and would not replace it. They did not even want to see a picture of the damage.
This has never happened to me with non-Apple cases. So that was my first and last Apple case.
- Answered by Giulio F from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I care for and protect the leather?
- Asked by Matt P from Livonia
- 29 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I care for and protect the leather?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
How would you wash the band if it gets dirty
- Asked by Trinity R from Powell
- 19 Jun, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How would you wash the band if it gets dirty)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon
if the iphone 7 gets damaged by water does apple replace it
- Asked by Lauren S
- 5 Apr, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (if the iphone 7 gets damaged by water does apple replace it)
- Asked about: iPhone