Will it still fit in the Lightning Dock?
Will the iphone still fit into an iPhone Lightning Dock with this case on?
- Asked by fn from Foley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it still fit in the Lightning Dock?)
3 Answers from the Community
yes it does.The bottom of the case does not cover any part of the phone.
- Answered by Holly P from Tomall
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. 101% sure with no problems. I use it everyday myself with the My Black apple leather case and plugged it into the Apple official lightening dock.
- Answered by Hannan G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Sure it will, Product Red or any color, it fits. The question which is bothering me is, will the leverage be ok because of the casing on iPhone while on the charger... Lol, don't worry, the cases are made by Apple to suit ANY product they've made for their devices.
- Answered by Vibor B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What are the dimensions of the lightning dock
- Asked by George K from Indianapolis
- 30 Jan 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions of the lightning dock)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
How long is the IPhone Lightning Dock?
- Asked by Audrey M from Lake Forest
- 5 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the IPhone Lightning Dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet