Are the iPhone Lightning docks main component milled and anodized aluminum or are they injection molded plastic with a metallic coating?
1 Answer from the Community
Anodised aluminum. In fact, all MFI components have to use the same type of aluminium to be approved.
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product made of brushed aluminum?
- Asked by Chuck E from Ada
- 20 May, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product made of brushed aluminum?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?
- Asked by Kimberly P from Stony Point
- 29 Nov, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …