Is this the type of keyboard installed with the new macbook pros or are the keys slightly thicker as the keyboard of the older macbooks?
1 Answer from the Community
It's slightly thicker than the new MacBook Pro (touchbar) and lower than the old MBPs.
- Answered by Hemanta S from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adaptor connect my original iPad keyboard to my new iPad Air?
- Asked by Richard H from Valdosta
- 2 Jan, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor connect my original iPad keyboard to my new iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Is this backwards compatible with Mini-DisplayPort?
- Asked by Ned B from Washington
- 28 Oct, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this backwards compatible with Mini-DisplayPort?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…