Two questions: What's the material? It looks "soft," as in, not hard plastic. Also, is the center charging circle spring-loaded?
1 Answer from the Community
The bottom of the dock is a microfiber lining just like the back of an iPad Case. The Top looks as if it is soft, but the top is actually hard, made from the same material as the top of an iPad Case. And no the charging puck is not spring loaded.
- Answered by Tanner H from Kenly
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What material is the body of the dock made from? Solid aluminum or plastic?
- Asked by Shawn O from Maple Grove
- 10 Sep, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What material is the body of the dock made from? Solid aluminum or plastic?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold