Apple's earbuds have a tendency to slip out of ears rather easily. What has been done to address this issue? Are silicone covers being offered?
Silicone covers have come standard with all the other wireless headphones I've purchased in the past couple years. They've even developed ones that are made to grip your actual ear for more stability. They should come standard with the AirPods, especially considering the price.
1 Answer from the Community
At this time, Apple does not offer any kind of silicone covers for AirPods. You may be able to find third party options if you feel this is necessary.
- Answered by Lawrence W from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
which Apple case offers maximum protection for iPhone X
- Asked by Tim S
- 14 May, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (which Apple case offers maximum protection for iPhone X)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone X
I do not like Apple earbuds and prefer silicone ones preferably with a built in mic. Will thi sadaptor support the mic function as well?
- Asked by Richard R from Poughkeepsie
- 24 Jul, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (I do not like Apple earbuds and prefer silicone ones preferably with a built in mic. Will thi sadaptor support the mic function as well?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
How much does the silicone cover weigh?
- Asked by Linn K from Ossining
- 20 Sep, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does the silicone cover weigh?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
No answers yet