Can Airpods be found if lost or stolen using your Apple ID using the Find my iPhone app like other Apple devices?
I think these airpod are genius, but with a device that's so small, and not attached to a wire, it could be easy to lose one or both Airpods. I'm sure myself as well as other customers would feel more secure, or safe about spending $159.00 buying something so small if there was some sort of tracking device where you can find them, or play a sound in the case that they were misplaced of stolen.
1 Answer from the Community
AirPods do not have built-in Wifi nor cellular data capabilities, so they probably won't be able to be located using methods like Find my iPhone.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can apple TV be used as a wake up alarm
- Asked by Elizabeth L from Brookline
- 11 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (can apple TV be used as a wake up alarm)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
I'd like to transfer a large number of photos from Mac Air to my iMac. I'd like to do so using Thunderbolt. What adapter do I need?
- Asked by Roger B from Naples
- 3 Sep, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I'd like to transfer a large number of photos from Mac Air to my iMac. I'd like to do so using Thunderbolt. What adapter do I need?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…