Do I get the "seamless pairing" experience with an iPhone 6/6s or is that an iPhone 7 exclusive feature?
I'm aware that because of the W1 chip that you get a great pairing experience, but every time that this feature is advertised, it always features an iPhone 7/7 Plus. I was planning on purchasing a pair as gift for a friend (iPhone 6 owner) and for myself (iPhone 6s owner), so I just want to be sure.
1 Answer from the Community
I run a great iPhone 6S and the seamless paring works with no issues at all.
It should also work with the iPhone 6.
Now what are you waiting for... go and buy them now!!! :)
- Answered by Matt F from Chirnside Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?
- Asked by Sheila N from Gensan
- 25 Jul, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
why do I have pictures taken in the Philippines on my iphone if I have never been there?
- Asked by Ralph K. C from North Ridgeville
- 19 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (why do I have pictures taken in the Philippines on my iphone if I have never been there?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I use this charger on an iPhone 7?
- Asked by Howard M from Parkland
- 28 Oct, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this charger on an iPhone 7?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter