how can connect AirPods work to imac, my iMac model is late 2013, system is sierra. thanks
1 Answer from the Community
I also have a late 2013 iMac. To connect AirPods to an iMac running Sierra, turn Bluetooth on. "AirPods" should show in bold-faced letters in the list of Bluetooth devices. If the letters aren't bold, tap the arrow beside the word, then tap "Connect."
- Answered by Judith W from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work with a fall 2013 iMac model ?
- Asked by Leslie M from Wood Ridge
- 29 Jan, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a fall 2013 iMac model ?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Will this adapter work with my iMac 27" Late 2015 model?
- Asked by Joe H from Frederick
- 20 Jun, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my iMac 27" Late 2015 model?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter