Since the airpods are connected via bluetooth, does it affect the battery performance on the connected iPhone or any other iDevices? Thanks, Suda
1 Answer from the Community
It technically can affect it slightly, like any other Bluetooth headphones, but not directly. Meaning your phone uses a little more battery power having Bluetooth on compared to it being off, but that's it, but I wouldn't worry, Bluetooth being on doesn't significantly affect battery life.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be connected with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?
- Asked by Edward W from Edinburgh
- 5 Dec, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be connected with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietControl™ 30 Wireless Hea…
Can I connect the trackpad via USB, rather than Bluetooth?
- Asked by David O from Austin
- 3 Jan, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the trackpad via USB, rather than Bluetooth?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2 - Silver