They look like they could easily come loose and get lost or broken. Have you made some sort of ear hugging attachment to keep them secured during use?
The new air pods
2 Answers from the Community
Depending on your inside ear shape will most likely determine if they come loose easy or not. The shape of the AirPods are the same as the regular EarPods that can be brought separately or comes included with iPhones. Apple hasn't made any attachments to keep them secure during use, however, if normal EarPods stay in your ears so will theses.
- Answered by Callum D from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They stay in really well because they have no cord pulling down on the earbuds. And, they are so light they have never come loose on me. I also have to mention that these sound very very good!. I have many brands of headphones and these are amazing good sounding and loud!
- Answered by Charles S from Howe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I keep loosing the pencil. Is there a way to store or attach it to the ipad? Or can you buy a case for it so it doesnt get damaged
- Asked by Irina A from Brooklyn
- 3 Jun, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I keep loosing the pencil. Is there a way to store or attach it to the ipad? Or can you buy a case for it so it doesnt get damaged)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can the time capsule be used as a sort of media hub
- Asked by John D from Manhasset
- 17 Sep, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the time capsule be used as a sort of media hub)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
What do the wingtips look like? Do they fit in the ear?
- Asked by Spencer S from Basalt
- 3 Mar, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What do the wingtips look like? Do they fit in the ear?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matt Gold