eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air
i just wanted to know is it possible to connect the TH3 to the TH3 port on the back of a eGPU and have a male TH2 to male TH2 connect to the macbook air? would that work?
- Asked by fn from Shailer Park
- Flag as inappropriate (eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air)
1 Answer from the Community
That should work, according to the Apple support document HT207266 "Connect devices and displays with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
The Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter can be used to connect Thunderbolt 2 devices to Thunderbolt 3 computers, or Thunderbolt 3 devices to Thunderbolt 2 computers.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the eGPU user upgradeable?
- Asked by Matthew S from Austin
- 13 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the eGPU user upgradeable?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU
No answers yet