eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air
i just wanted to know is it possible to connect the TH3 to the TH3 port on the back of a eGPU and have a male TH2 to male TH2 connect to the macbook air? would that work?
- Asked by Shaun J from Shailer Park
- Flag as inappropriate eGPU Akitio Thunder 3 to MacBook Air
1 Answer from the Community
That should work, according to the Apple support document HT207266 "Connect devices and displays with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter". The Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter can be used to connect Thunderbolt 2 devices to Thunderbolt 3 computers, or Thunderbolt 3 devices to Thunderbolt 2 computers.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the eGPU user upgradeable?
- Asked by Matthew S from Austin
- 13 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Is the eGPU user upgradeable?
Does eGPU reduce heat in macbook pro?
- Asked by Lucas L from Lindsay
- 11 Jun 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does eGPU reduce heat in macbook pro?
No answers yet