How can I find the charge status?
I want to be able to check what the status of the battery is. So how much power is left. How do I do that?
2 Answers from the Community
If you right swipe on the home screen, then scroll down, if you do not see a bubble (widget) for batteries, you need to touch the edit button. That should take you to an Add Widgets screen. Hit the + next to Batteries, and you should then be able to go back to the bubbles page and see the battery widget.
- Answered by Lori E from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Its cool- if you swipe right on the home screen and scroll down--the charge status displays on phone itself. It also displays on the lock screen too.
- Answered by Paul M from South Boston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the pencil come with a charging cable if not can you plug it into the tablet to charge it? where can I find the pencil instructions?
- Asked by Johnnie S from Branson
- 9 Jun, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the pencil come with a charging cable if not can you plug it into the tablet to charge it? where can I find the pencil instructions?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
How bright is the LED status light?
- Asked by Michael S from Lopatcong
- 2 Oct, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How bright is the LED status light?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…
how long does it take to charge the watch 4?
- Asked by Paul C from Tucson
- 27 Sep, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take to charge the watch 4?)
- Asked about: Watch
No answers yet