Are these safe to use when flying?
Not sure due to them having Lithium-Ion battery.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I have taken mine on several planes and had no problems.
- Answered by Andy M from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
they are GREAT for flying but try to keep the volume down they tend to leak sound in quite areas but just wait a few minutes after take off for your ears to adjust then put them on and listen to your music and don't worry about the TSA I've brought them along with me many times they don't seem to mind have a good trip
- Answered by Manjot B from Haslet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this product be safely used with an iMac 10.13?
- Asked by Shelley M from Seal Beach
- 10 May, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be safely used with an iMac 10.13?)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Porsche Design USB-C + US…
safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?
- Asked by Karen Z from Baldwin
- 20 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base